The Celibeth House was built in 1895 by William Mueller as his private residence. Mr. Mueller was a  “lumber baron” who founded the village of Blaney.  Blaney was touted as the  first “modern lumber town” in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.


Over the years, the house has served as a private residence, tavern and since 1987 has been operated as the Ceilibeth House Bed and Breakfast.


The Celibeth House has several “common areas” available to guests. An enclosed front porch hosts a game table and several chairs for relaxing, reading or just enjoying the quiet of the north.


Our living Rm. is another place to sit and enjoy a good book and on those chilly rainy evenings, there is usually a cheery fire in the fireplace.

      

We have a small library housing numerous books on early american history, country living, decorating  and as well as a variety of other subjects.

      

Off from our breakfast room is an outside deck with wicker furniture, suitable for relaxation and pleasant conversation.

        

We serve a full breakfast every morning and throughout the day our guests may enjoy a dessert with coffee, tea or lemonade.

       

Blaney Park is centrally located for visits to lighthouses, Pictured Rocks National Shoreline, Seney National Wildlife Refuge, Fayette Historic Village and other Upper Peninsula attractions. There are three antique shops in Blaney and numerous other antique shops in the area.

        

Come stay at the Celibeth House in this little historic village that refuses to quit living. We are 65 miles west of St. Ignace on US-2, then north one mile on M-77.

  

     

         We look forward to your visit!

A Warm Welcome

Celibeth House Bed & Breakfast

4446N Highway

Blaney Park, MI 49836-9106

(906) 283-3409

www.celibethhousebnb.com